Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get to Know Me

Hello again! Okay so this is the getting to know me post that I mentioned below and one of the first things that I want to say is that I named this blog "Maybe Makeup" because I feel that makeup doesn't always need to be involved! Every human being is made perfectly and none of us should be using makeup to cover up certain insecurities and such but instead using makeup to enhance our natural beauty and make us look even more radiant and confidant than ever before! I think it's important to know that no matter how much makeup you own and or use, it doesn't change who you are internally and all it does is polish your external appearance so you can have increased self-confidence at the end of the day.

A few random facts about me (the knowing me part):
-I'm a teenager (for now hehe)
-I'm Christian (and quite proud of it)
-I love snowboarding
-I just started using makeup less than a year ago
-I am SO IN LOVE with CW's new tv show, Reign (<3)
-I want to go into a career in genetics, microbiology or biochemistry
-I watch Disney's Phineas and Ferb on a daily basis
-I live in Canada
-I'm Canadian born Chinese
-I have eczema
-I'm a listener, not a talker
-I'm waaay more of a studying kind of person rather than going out

So thats pretty much me in a nutshell, if you have any more questions, just post in the comments and I'd be happy to answer them as long as its normal (:

Until sun shines, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise