Sunday, March 16, 2014

NEW OBSESSION & UPCOMING

Hello people! I am actually pretty excited and bored right now cause I'm not going to start studying photosynthesis and I'm not going to catch up on calculus for a bit because I actually want to enjoy my break buuuut I am so in love with this one product: the Too Faced Candlelight Glow.

Just looking at the picture, I love it. The design, the packaging, IT'S SO ME! Well since it's $30 US or $38 CDN I'm probably not going to get it right away (especially since I don't specifically need a highlight right now) but I swatched it at Sephora and just about died. The shimmer is so pretty without being a plethora of dripping sparkles!!!! I naturally have yellow toned skin so I think the pearly side might be a little bright but I wonder how the pink side works as highlighting blushy type of thing! I'm so obsessed with it that I can't even do a proper review thing! This entire post is a rant because I'm also just trying to keep y'all captivated since I'm going to be reviewing almost everything I own in the next two weeks! And then on the 28th, I'm going to Bellingham and I'm already planning to spend about $80 so this is going to be awesome! If my friends want to bunch together and buy this for me *hint hint* then I'll be screaming with glee buuut my birthday isn't for months and months so I won't be getting this anytime soon :( but it's okay! Okay so now I'm going to reveal what I'll be posting so I guess you can choose when to check in? Or you could just come everyday :D

Monday March 17th - RealTechniques by Samantha Chapman Starter Set
Tuesday March 18th - Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow (Japanese version)
Wednesday March 19th - CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pots
Thursday March 20th - CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Sticks
Friday March 21st - IM GOING TO RELAX (or I might post something if I don't have plans)
Monday March 24th - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
Tuesday March 25th - Maybelline Fit Me Concealer vs. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer
Wednesday March 26th - SHU UEMURA SUPER COLLECTION DAY
Thursday March 27th - Laneige Volume Setting Mascara vs. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
Friday March 28th - AMERICAN SHOPPING DAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow my break is shorter than I thought...
xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise