Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Cutest Makeup Word: SPOOLIE

Hey guys so this isn't an official me-myself-and-I review but I think the title pretty much summarizes my opinion of it. So this picture below is a SPOOLIE. As the name of this post implies, I absolutely love the name of this brush-type thing! It's just so cute! (btw, I know I'm weird) AND, I actually don't have one so I can't say whether or not its amazing or not but I guess for all beginners, I'll just go through what it does?
So essentially for a spoolie, you can use it to comb out your eyelashes after mascara but it's typically used for combing your brows. BROWS FRAME YOUR FACE so everyone in the makeup world out there has pretty eyebrows that they comb through, fill in with an eyeshadow/brow mascara/pencil then you go over it with the spoolie again so that it looks way more natural and by using the spoolie, you also figure out how your eyebrow hairs naturally go so if you fill it in, you're not just randomly drawing a squiggle. You don't know how important eyebrows are until you don't have them (aka You-Know-Who from Harry Potter) so that's pretty much it for this blog post, just a reminder that I will be mass blogging starting Monday so see you guys then! 

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise