Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello Hello Hellooooooo

Hi everybody/whoever happens to have stumbled upon my little blog! So I've got a decent amount of viewers on this page even though I don't try that hard (teehee) but since my spring break is coming up soon, I'm going to be blasting as many reviews on here as I can!!! I'm one of those people who likes to make a simple schedule and I've lined up about 8 reviews in the next 3 weeks! So stay tuned and I will be introducing you guys to my first non-drugstore super collection featuring..... SHU UEMURA!! It's an amazing brand and it's like Japanese MAC, great reputation and great products! Woohoo I'm excited for random things and for my exams to finally be over for a bit @.@ so hopefully you'll come back someday and check this stuff out!!
Btw official first review should come out on March 17th! 

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise