Friday, May 30, 2014

Spotlight: Shu Uemura UV Underbase Mousse POREraser

Hi people! So last time this was one of my items in my Shu Uemura Super Collection day (only a super collection in my eyes) and I wanted to highlight it and make this one stand out cause it's probably one of my favourite products! And that is the UV Underbase Mousse POREraser!


Yeah this is the same picture of when I did my super collection day but it's okay, you guys don't really care do you? Okay so what it's supposed to do is its a mousse formula that minimizes pores and provides some kind of sun protection. So the interesting thing is that it can be used as either a primer or a foundation. BUT when I go to apply it, it's very very very sheer so it's probably better as a primer. But do you really want to pay so much for a primer? Nope! So I use it as my foundation/skin base when I have less breakouts and when its summer. That is because I found that if you use this product on dry skin, it can sometimes accentuate the dryness and cause flaking. So either use a moisturizer as a primer for this when you have dry skin, or use this when you're sweating and oily even though that sounds gross. One of the great things about this product is that it's a mousse so its very light and fun to play with because there's not a lot of mousse primer/foundations out there in my opinion. Honestly guys, I have a couple more research papers to write so this was a spontaneous thing and I'm going to keep it short.

PRO: 
- light
- a little goes a long way
- more than one option of use
- minimize pores
- provide relative sun protection

CON:
- expensive
- sheer
- not necessarily for dry skin people

So you make a judgement for yourself. Do you want this product? I like it but I got it as a gift and its not as cheap where I live compared to where I bought it (on vacation). The choice is yours :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise