Sunday, July 13, 2014

World Cup 2014 (ahhhhh)

(July 13th, 2014) Hi! I know this blog is about makeup but I am just floored by the 2014 FIFA World Cup! I absolutely love Mario Gotze/Goetze and I have for a while so what happened today just made my mind implode.

Interesting Story: last night I was thinking to myself, "I know Goetze isn't going to start because Loew would want to keep the same team that destroyed Brazil but he might get substituted. He always does his best when he substitutes though and I wonder what would happen if he ends up being the one to kick the winning goal for Germany.." I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE I WENT TO BED. And I still can't believe that happened.

My mind has been blown. Gotze/Goetze (I don't have the accent/"periods" on my laptop) is an amazing player and he is going get MUCH more publicity now that he scored it. He was the second most expensive German footballer and now he might go down in German history for this.

Amazing guy and I am pretty jealous of his German model girlfriend :3

xoxo, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise